PragmaDev Creates Test Cases from Requirements
PragmaDev has released the version 4.3 of Real Time Developer Studio. Real Time Developer Studio is a modeling tool for real time and embedded software. It is suited for any communicating systems or any application running on top of a Real Time Operating System. It covers requirements, specification, prototyping, design, debug on target, and testing.
Test case generation from requirements
The latest release of RTDS helps to write and generate TTCN-3 test cases in order to:
* Automatically replay simulation scenario to check non regression.
* Run use cases against the system to check conformance to the requirements.
The following information is generated out of the MSC:
* TTCN data types can be generated out of an SDL architecture.
* TTCN test cases can be generated out of one or several MSC or HMSC.
Each MSC will be generated as a test case. Redundant MSC will be automatically removed.
Other new features
* A mark displays if whole or a part of a diagram has been documented.
* The graphical and logical diff feature is now available as a command line
* C code can be generated out of an SDL-RT and run with the built-in scheduler.
Founded in 2001 and based in Paris France, PragmaDev is the leading provider of graphical software modelling tools based on SDL international standard with its Real Time Developer Studio set of tools. It targets all development teams working with a Real Time Operating System, a market where 90% of the developments use no modelling tools. Visit http://www.pragmadev.com/