QuickUnit Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of QuickUnit Unit Test Designer for C# and VB.NET
Tel-Aviv, Israel, May 19, 2010 — QuickUnit is a Unit Test generator for C# and VB.NET. Offering an innovative approach to Unit Test creation, QuickUnit helps developers design, generate and validate high-quality Unit Tests via an intuitive and easy to use Visual Studio™ add-in.
“When it comes to unit testing, developers today are faced with numerous challenges which directly affect the amount and quality of tests added to code projects,” says Ariel Raunstien, CEO and founder of QuickUnit Ltd. “Mapping these challenges, we’ve recognized three major factors: time consumption, testing practices and test quality. The QuickUnit unit test designer creates an abstraction layer for unit-testing specifically addressing these challenges. Unit tests can be rapidly created through our intuitive user interface, test code is automatically generated freeing the developer from having to learn testing syntaxes and guidance is provided to increase testing quality.”
QuickUnit’s key features include:
* Unit test generation by means of a simple and intuitive user interface.
* Fully integrated into the Visual Studio™ IDE.
* C# and VB.NET support.
* Implementation of Unit Testing best practices.
* Abstraction of Mock objects use.
* Intrinsic and pragmatic testing value propositions derived from code analysis and run-time monitoring.
* Real-time test execution and validation.
* Support for all major Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks syntaxes.
A fully functional 30-day trial is available from our website: http://quickunit.com/download
QuickUnit Ltd. is an up-and-coming company devoted to the development of Unit testing tools. Our products are aimed at improving developers’ ability t leverage unit testing methodologies by simplifying the creation process of high quality tests.