The Pacific NorthWest Software Quality Conference (PNSQC) wants you to come and share your knowledge and experience on October 14-16 2019 in Portland, Oregon. We want to hear about your journey growing quality software: share your software testing techniques, automation awareness, preferred processes, souped up security measures, performance passions and more! You have until April 1 to submit a technical paper of what you would like to present in October at PNSQC.
This year, the Pacific NorthWest Software Quality Conference (PNSQC) will focus on the Culture of Quality. PNSQC is the longest-running software quality conference in the country and we would love to have you contribute to the rich history that is PNSQC. Accepted proposals include free admission to the conference! We invite you answer the Call for Proposals and make a submission to present at this year’s conference.
The preliminary tracks will include technical papers on the topics of:
- People, Management, and Leadership. This track is intended for managers and leaders. In this age of managing a wide variety of people, technologies and project types, experts share their experience in overcoming the problems encountered working with people on technical projects.
- Technologies and Tools. With so many technologies and tools coming and some going, it’s hard to figure out which one to use. Should you consider functionality alone or are their other considerations? Those who have tried and failed as well as succeeded will share their experiences in using a variety of tools from automation and performance to security and process management.
- Performance and Security. Let’s face it, you can’t be a part of the party if you’re late. That’s why performance is so important. Security, on the other hand, means you need tough bouncers to keep the bad guys out. Find out how as experts share their experience from the trenches.
- Automation. Find out all about automation, from the black box to white box, and API test automation. Practitioners tell their stories about how they set up frameworks, made mistakes and learned new ways to use automation to complement and speed up their efforts on all types of platforms from IOT to mobile and web.
- Processes, Practices, and Methods. earn from others through their stories about conquering agile implementation in large organizations along with the latest techniques and methods for your latest software testing endeavors.
New this year, he Pacific NorthWest Software Quality Conference (PNSQC) is adding a People’s Choice Presentation Award during the conference, chosen real-time by the attendees via the conference mobile app. The award will be based on several categories including content, engagement with audience, logic/flow and visual aids. These awards will be chosen by you and your colleagues and will be presented at the end of the 2nd day.
Get more information on http://www.pnsqc.org/