Learn the best practices for testing mobile applications on smartphones and tablets. This video discusses the challenges of testing mobile applications, knowing the application you are testing, the different types of mobile testing, the tools and resources that could help your mobile testing efforts.
It ends with some helpful hints to remember for successful mobile testing:
* Start software testing starts when development is in progress
* Don’t assume that because it works on one device, it will work on all
* Don’t underestimate the importance of performance testing
* Always have at least a few physical devices available for testing
* Use beta testers to help with real-world testing