Session notes that you use when you adopt an exploratory testing approach can be used to capture more than bugs. They not only serve as a memory of a bug, but a structured testing and learning method can be deduced from the session notes.
This presentation discusses:
* Introduction to exploratory testing and session based test management
* Elements of Session Notes
* Note taking skills, tools and tips
* Detection theory, Metrics
* Many complain about exploratory testing being unstructured, session notes is an answer to such misleading beliefs.
Video producer: http://seleniumconf.in/