Story: After I was hired by my company, they assigned me to a project. Soon after I was introduced to the project, I quickly realized that there are a few
maybe lots of :) improvement rooms. I will share my story which ended up in a successfully built quality.
With correct steps, we can see how quickly a quality process can be developed. But what is a quality process and how can we ensure quality? Does quality assurance equal to running tests? As you can guess, the answer is no. So we will talk about the components of quality assurance.
By means of the initiatives I have introduced, we experienced not only the quality of the product, but also the efficiency of the agile ceremonies and visibility of information. Since efficient communication is a key player of quality assurance just like everything else, we will talk about conducting daily meetings in the best way.
* No track of bugs
* No feedback cycle on tests
* No transparency of the progress
* No organized feature
* No metrics, no idea about coverage
* Escaped bugs
* Massive manual effort
* Bugs Management initiative
* Test Review initiative
* Short and very understandable progress reports
* Feature Housekeeping initiative
* Monitoring, Traceability
* Pulling QA in Early Stages
* Test Automation: Common Locators, Parallel Running, Reporting Dashboard
Video producer: https://agileindia.org